Joint Head Teacher - Carradale & Drumlemble Primary Schools
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 27th October 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a temporary, full-time Joint Head Teacher for Carradale and Drumlemble Primary Schools to cover Maternity Leave.
The anticipated end date for this contract is January 2019 or when the substantive post holder returns, whichever is the earlier.
The role of the head teacher is, within the resources available, to conduct the affairs of the school to the benefit of the pupils and the community it serves through pursuing objectives and implementing policies set by the education authority.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for Job Share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- For informaiton realting to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Pauline Inglis, Area Education Officer on 01546 604703.
- For information on recruitment of this post, please contact a member of the HR Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post ARB02457 / CME01815.
See also: CME01815 - Head Teacher.doc
CME01815 - Head Teacher Report.doc
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76782425