Classroom Assistant (x5)
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 27th October 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit 5 temporary, part-time, term-time Classroom Assistants for 15 hours per week in Rothesay Primary School. The anticipated contract end date is Friday 30th March 2018.
The hours to be worked are to be agreed.
Applicants should note that:-
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to these posts.
- These posts are not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to these posts.
- These posts require Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- These are temporary posts which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of these posts, please contact Barry Wilson, Head Teacher on 01700 503367.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02443 / CME36943.
See also: Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME36943 - Classroom Assistant.doc
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76782408