Financial Accountant - Exclusive To Hays
Financial Accountant - leading commercial, technology driven SME
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are working with a highly regarded Devon business in an exclusive basis. Our client hold an enviable position within their market place and are well recognised as an employer of choice, within the area.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the Financial Accountant role will stretch your commercial acumen and core accounting skills.
- Project manage the production of the group companies' financial statements
- Review and support the production of monthly management accounts to ensure timely and accurate analysis
- Circulate management accounts to external stakeholders including banks and payment gateway providers
- Ensure that results are consistently in line with accounting policies and financial reporting standards.
- Work closely with the Company Secretary
- Support the continued improvement and development of month end financial reporting as the business grows
- Conduct of the group wide Fixed Asset registers and application of depreciation polices
- Conduct of group wide administration and records of all Intellectual property assets
- Maintain and review all asset related General Ledger journals
- Conduct of all intra group transactions to comply with Transfer Pricing obligations
- Ensure all UK GBP and foreign currency intercompany accounts are reconciled and correctly stated -
- Support all communication and administration with tax authorities
- Support the VAT and Sales Tax accounting
- Develop the relationship between quality assurance, compliance and statutory information to the needs of the business and the developing eCommerce environment
- Communicate concepts and insights to non-financial users
What you'll need to succeed
Qualified Accountant - Either ACA, ACCA or CIMA
Prior Financial Accounting experience
Drive and Ambition to succeed
Ability to communicate at all levels
Candidates considered who are looking for first career move from practice as well as individuals with industry experience
What you'll get in return
Superb career opportunity to develop your remit in a growing and highly successful business
Good salary and benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76784386