Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Class Teacher post - January - July 2018
- Passionate about giving the best opportunity possible to all children?
- An enthusiastic and committed teacher?
- Able to work well within a team?
- Flexible and adaptable?
- Able to motivate children to become confident and independent learners?
- Dynamic, creative and highly motivated with a commitment to pupil progress?
- Open, and willing to develop your practice?
We are seeking an excellent Year 3 Class Teacher to join a strong, hardworking team at a lovely village school south of Cambridge. This is a position on a full-time basis for the spring and summer term but the school would also consider the post on a 4 day per week basis. A permanent job is a distinct possibility next year too.
The school can offer:
- A caring, supportive school ethos
- Delightful, happy children with wonderful behaviour
- An OfSTED rated Good school (June 2015)
- A well resourced school with an exciting Curriculum
- An opportunity to teach in a new purpose built school building with extensive grounds
- The chance to teach alongside a hard working, experienced, dedicated team of staff
If this sounds of interest, please give us a quick ring for details or send an e-mail with your CV!