Teacher of Primary
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 27th October 2017
Permanent Teacher of Primary required in Lochgilphead Primary School.
This post is for 35 hours per week, to be worked Monday to Friday.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Helen Dickie, Head of Teaching and Learning on 01546 602747.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02455 / CME00909.
See also: CME00909 - Teacher of Primary.doc
CME00909 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76782298