Technical Compliance Manager
Technical Compliance Manager
- We are currently recruiting for a Technical Compliance Manager for one of our clients in a London Hospital contract to provide technical advice and strategic direction to the site based authorised persons and Total Facilities Managers.
- Reporting to the General Manager the role is based in Central London. The successful manager will ensure all sites are fully statutory and contractual compliant, where necessary implement new processes, ensure the management of the HTM's are followed, carry out audits and ensure consistency throughout all the associated sites. Implement improvement plans and ensure all actions from the Authorised Engineers annual audits are completed and signed off in a timely manner.
- The successful candidates will need to have good knowledge of multiple HTM's with past experience of fulfilling a role of authorised persons as defined under the HTM's. They should also have good technical knowledge of building services and have experience in the health industry.
* To provide technical advice and support for the site based Authorised Persons and facilities managers
* Lead, plan, communicate and deliver agreed changes to improve performance to all sites.
* Indentify, assess and appoint all competent persons and maintain the CP register.
* Ensure all areas of the contract are compliant in line with contractual and legal requirements. Report on any areas of non compliance and work with the local teams to produce and manage any required action plans.
* Ensure all planned maintenance is completed to an acceptable standard and the scopes of the works are suitable for the equipment installed.
* Implement and maintain an action plan which contains all actions from any audits carried out, including annual audits from the Authorising Engineers and ensure they signed off correctly and in a timely manner.
* Work with site based authorised Persons to produce a forward maintenance register and capital plan to proactively assist the Trust in managing their estate.
* Work with local staff to produce a forward maintenance register and capital plan to proactively assist the Trust in managing their estate.
* Carry out assessments of any site based Authorised Persons and ensure that their training and appointment a
* Hospital or healthcare experience.
* Experience in holding Authorised Person role.
* Good knowledge of Building Services.
* Experience of Hard services within healthcare.
* Experience and knowledge of multiple HTM's
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Good IT and report writing skills.
* Engineering qualification
* Update and own the AP matrix
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76753474