Teaching Assistants - West London
Are you an experienced teaching assistant or a recent graduate and looking to secure a role this term?
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to join us in making a difference to children's learning in schools in Sutton
· Primary School Teaching Assistant / Learning Support
· One to one teaching assistant Support - Cross Curriculum.
· West London Location
· Day/day & Long-term Supply
· £70 - £75 per day.
The successful candidate will:
· Be committed to providing high quality inclusive teaching for all children
· have a genuine professional interest in working with young children be committed to achieving high standards have good interpersonal skills
You will ideally have experience working with small groups of children to increase attainment levels in reading, writing and numeracy and you must have a sound knowledge of the curriculum.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding position then apply now! for more information on this role or other opportunities contact Megan on .
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service