Early Years Teaching Assistant - Warrington
Are you a Early Years graduate looking for a long term teaching assistant role or an existing early years teaching assistant looking for your next role?
Can you combine your academic talents with a creative side to really capture childrens interest?
If you are an aspiring Early Years teacher or a graduate looking for a long term role in preparation for your PGCE this could be the role for you!
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Warrington Primary School
- £55 - £65 per day
- Long Term Full-Time role
We are looking to recruit a teaching assistant who has a good understanding of the curriculum and an insight into learning and development. You will need to have recent experience within a classroom setting in the last five years, either within a mainstream or SEND setting. You will need to be an approachable and patient teaching assistant who is able to embrace new surroundings and situations, whilst demonstrating a professional manor at all times. It is imperative that you have good communication skills as this is crucial when speaking to teachers and other staff in the school.
A large majority of pupils at this school are classed as EAL, therefore this post will interest graduates who have a passion for speech and language.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
• Hold a relevant qualification
• Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
• Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
• Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
• Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
• Excellent rates of pay.
• Direct links to local schools.
• Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
• 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
In order to be considered for this role or any other opportunities we have please click 'apply’ below for one of our dedicated consultants to get in touch.