As an information Technology Annalyst - Technical Infrastructure, you will be assist in the development of detailed architecture and system specifications for major business development, integration and implemation projects. Apply systems and/or infrastructure solutions to business/technical problems through customer interactions, design, debugging, testing, and integration/implementation of automated information technology systems or infrastructure components.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Competent to perform all development, integration and system administration assignments without close supervision.
- Provide project management, systems, and/or system administration leadership, guidance, and assitance to other team members.
- Work on more complex technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls.
- Work independently on complex projects that span multiple infrastructure components.
- Develop major infrastructure architectures released based on requirements gathered from system customers.
- Perform integrated testing and acceptance of infrastructure components to ensure timely, quality results.
- Fully knowledgable of prgramming langauges appropriate to the platform supported, program design and specification development, programming logic, logic diagrams, system analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage and internal systems.
- Design and implement processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support.
- Assist customers with documentation, training and usability efforts.
- Relevant degree, technical certification or equivalent experience.
- Substantial job related experience to include Citrix administration (XenApp/XenDesktop/PVS 7.x experience is ideally required)
- Job related experience to include NAS administration (Netapp filers would be a plus)
**If you feel like this could be a job for you, or you think you are right for this position, then please do apply and/or call Luke on 01489 560 133**
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76761985