Content Marketing Executive
Are you someone who can tell a story? Can you make people interested in what you post and write? Can you project manage well and deliver results?
We're looking for a dynamic, energetic person to help us drive our content marketing strategy across all of our conferences and digital products. Ideally you'll have some experience in or have been educated in marketing, be able to demonstrate the ability to repurpose content and have a strong understanding of content marketing strategy.
WBR has a group annual turnover of $40m. With offices in London, New York, Toronto and Singapore we are a truly International organisation. We create, sell, market and run industry leading large scale events in the Retail, Finance, Logistics, Procurement and Manufacturing sectors and produce digital content to support them as well as our clients objectives.
The purpose of the Content Marketing Manager is to promote digital content that has either been produced on behalf of our clients or for the purpose of supporting an event we run. This is a developing role within the marketing team at WBR so the scope for progression will depend a lot on how you develop the strategy and produce results.
You will be responsible for:
- Utilising any suitable digital marketing channels to create visibility of content produced (for clients and/or for events) including, but not limited to, internal and email marketing, LinkedIn and twitter, PPC and affiliate websites
- Planning and executing content marketing campaigns in consultation with clients and the events marketing team
- Working with clients to fulfil contractual obligations and reviewing campaign success and collecting case studies and success stories
- Ensuring the content sales team has access to updated media kits and marketing collateral containing the value proposition and information about our subscribers and wider database
- Generating inbound sales leads for the content business from internal or external sources for the sales team to qualify and follow up with
- Writing blog posts and articles based on larger pieces of content such as reports and white papers
- Creating surveys, briefing designers and coordinating analysis of some of our inhouse reports
Skills / Characteristics:
- Self driven, results orientated
- Clear understanding of content and digital marketing
- The ability to work under pressure, organise and multi task
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written (English)
- Persuasion skills both in team and autonomous environments
- 1.5 years experience in digital and social media marketing using content
- Marketing degree preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Innovative in your approach and always thinking ahead
You will also contribute to the team through:
- Your persistent approach to finding solutions and readily engaging with challenges
- A genuine interest and curiosity to learn more and progress within a forward thinking organisation
- A commitment to consistent self improvement and success
- Your capacity to take initiative and seek responsibility
- Entrepreneurial spirit