Finance Business partner
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for managing and maintaining relationships between the group finance function and the individual business units. They will be a key player in the implementation of structural changes and new processes.
Our client is a well established global business located in Central Oxford.
The key responsibilities of The Finance Business Partner will be:
- To establish and implement new systems and processes.
- Responsible for objective-setting and monitoring of staff PDRs.
- To advise and guide separate business units on ways of maximising efficiency and resources.
- To communicate effectively with non-finance individuals and aid them in managing financial risk.
- To oversee the divisions budgeting, forecasting and planning activities.
- To undertake Financial FP&A in order to support the separate business units in decision making.
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner will have:
- An accounting qualification: ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- A proven track record of managing staff.
- A strong Excel skills and a good understanding of financial IT systems.
- The ability to communicate effectively with both finance and non-finance individuals.
Our client is offering a competitive salary complete with excellent benefits. They also offer the opportunity to work in a unique environment and exposure to many different areas of finance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76761720