Supply Teaching Assistant Cambridge
Supply Teaching Assistant
Do you need work that suits your schedule, but want to gain experience as a teaching assistant?
We are looking for teaching assistants to provide their assistance to a range of Primary schools in the Cambridge area.
Working alongside Randstad Education will give you the opportunity to get to know a range of different schools allowing you to find out what type of schools you like and to gain invaluable experience.
It will also allow you to choose what days you work from week to week allowing you to work around your own routine and what suits you best.
Working as a supply Teaching Assistant will allow you to work in a variety of settings where you are able to gather a wealth of experience and knowledge of the schools in and around Cambridge. You may be working with small groups of children, in a general class role or one to one with a particular child. Roles vary from daily positions, to positions up to 6 weeks or even permanent contracts.
The ideal candidate:
- Works well off their own initiative.
- Creates good relationships with pupils and colleagues alike.
- Creates a positive and productive classroom atmosphere.
- Professional at all times.
- A strong classroom presence with great classroom management skills.
- Have at least 6 months of experience of working with children
What can you expect from Randstad Education?
Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
- Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team & environment
- Continual Professional Development can be offered on a variety of school related topics
- On-going career support & advice
- Consultative knowledge on the ever changing education sector
If this sounds like something that would be of benefit to you, please feel free to contact us: or
Randstad Education work with over 150 Primary schools across Cambridge, Suffolk and Norfolk at any time so if this role isn't the right position for you then please contact us to discuss other roles that will be more suitable for you.
We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.