Database Manager - Cirencester
Salary £24,000 - £28,000
Are you a Database Manager ready to take your next step up in your career and work with ‘big data’?
If so we are looking for an experienced individual with a passion for technology, data and databases and good experience of technology for Marketing, Analytics and CRM to join a leading agency.You’ll be working within a specialist team of like-minded and experienced people who share the passion. You will be responsible for the updating and maintenance of Client Marketing Automation Database Platforms and production of required deliverables.You will need experience in the use of databases preferably in a Direct Marketing environment. You will also need to problem solve, identify issues and make decision regarding most appropriate method to carry out a job including software used.
The role will be responsible for:
- Format, process and transform client supplied data files for load to their hosted database solution
- Translate defined processing rules into efficient program code using MySQL, MS SQL Server and other SQL compliant databases
- Use of SQL database and Apteco FastStats to produce counts, extracts and reports
- Set-up and execute outbound marketing campaigns within Apteco Cascade and PeopleStage campaign manager software
- Support client facing Account Management team on best technical solution to achieve client objective
- Electronic and verbal communication of technical issues / solutions with clients and suppliers
- Making decisions regarding most appropriate method to carry out a job including software used.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for internal and client contact
You will be able to demonstrate competence and skill in some of the following areas:
- MS SQL
- MY SQL
- Kognitio in-memory MPP Database
- Apteco Software Suit – Faststats, Cascade & PeopleStage
- Name and Address Processing software e.g. Capscan or QAS
- Qlikview / Qliksense
- Email Broadcasting tools e.g. Pure360, Adestra, Silverpop etc.
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
ur CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76776355