SEN Teacher Assistant
SEN Teacher Assistants
- Flexible working hours
- Short term, day to day and long term positions available
- Weekly pay
- London Borough of Croydon
- Wide range of SEN settings including ASD, SEMHD, SLD and PMLD settings
- 60-75 daily rate
We are currently recruiting specialist SEN teacher assistants to work in schools across the London Borough of Croydon on short term and long term contracts starting immediately. Sickness is on the increase and short term positions are readily available. Working on supply gives SEN teacher assistants the opportunity to not be tied to a fixed contract and offers flexible working hours each week. SEN schools across the Croydon borough are crying out for SEN teacher assistants to provide relief when they need it most. These SEN teacher assistant roles would also be the perfect fit for somebody looking to gain experience in a range of settings or alongside studying.
Schools are looking for their SEN teacher assistants to have:
- Experience working with children with SEN
- Adaptable and flexible
- Able to commit to working at least 3 days per week (flexible)
- Ability to use own initiative and get 'stuck in'
- Fun and engaging personality
- Experience using PECs and Makaton (desirable but not essential)
If you are available immediately and are looking to work in a flexible environment across a range of SEN schools utilising your specialist skills with supporting SEN students then send through your CV today.