Part Time Credit Controller
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a global giant in the manufacturing industry to recruit for an experienced part time credit controller on a temporary on going basis. This role is an exciting and fast paced position ideal for someone who is wanting to look at reduced hours in a busy accountancy role. This role is based in Warrington.
A global manufacturer with an impressive portfolio of major blue chip clients and whom operate in over 25 countries worldwide. Their brand and reputation has grew year on year and they can built their market successfully.
Reporting into the credit manager the part time credit controller role will have the following duties:
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, e-mail and letter within agreed timescales.
- Identify queries on the accounts and liaise with internal departments and the customer to resolve efficiently.
- Set, monitor and maintain the credit limit for customer's accounts.
- Open new accounts
- Reconcile customer's accounts on a monthly basis
- Produce reports for colleagues and Manager on a regular basis
- Sales ledger
The successful part time credit controller will require the following skills:
- Experience with business credit control
- Excellent systems skills
- Excellent customer service and key account handling ability
- Able to confidently discuss overdue payments
- Comfortable working towards set KPIs
This role will offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Progression and training
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76766946