Legal Secretary - Conveyancing URGENT
My client, a legal firm with an impressive reputation in Norfolk, are currently seeking an exceptional Legal Secretary to join their established Conveyancing department.
- Opening new files
- Taking instructions from clients
- Conducting searches using the Land Registry site
- Progressing files towards completion
- Drafting documents and contracts
- Assisting with exchanges and completion
- Handling post completions
- Be able to work with accuracy and able to cope well under pressure
To be considered for this position, you must have at least 2 years experience within a similar capacity and have relevant legal diplomas/qualifications.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, with one hours lunch and a genuine basic salary of circa £25,000.
Opportunities with this client are rare, so if you are looking for a new challenge, then now is the right time to apply.
Please send your details to Layla at HRGO Recruitment Norwich to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76774318