Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 27th October 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a temporary, part-time, term-time Classroom Assistant for 15 hours 50 minutes per week in Easdale Primary School Pre-5 Unit.
The hours of work are 9.15am to 12.25pm, Monday to Friday.
This is a temporary post until the 29th June 2018.
Applicants should note that:-
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Sheena Nisbet, Head Teacher on 01852 300243.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02432 / CME36922.
See also: CME36922 - Classroom Assistant.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76782200