Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of your students? If so then we would love to hear from you regarding an permanent position within a new Special Needs School based in Chelmsford area.
Our Client is currently looking for teachers to work with 10-16 year old's with moderate to severe Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behavior.
The successful candidate should have/be:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQT?s will also be considered)
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Willing to work outdoors
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun
- Excellent communication skills ? the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers
If this sounds like something you are interested in please send your CV to Laura Murphy.