This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning international market leader in the Building and Construction industry. They are currently looking for a Management Account to join their Head Office in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
The client are an award-winning global brand within the Building and Construction industry. They specialise in providing comprehensive and tailored scaffolding, and have won awards and recognition across the world. They are now looking to hire a Management Accountant to join their team in Hatfield on a temporary to permanent basis.
As a Management Accountant, your key responsibilities will be:
- Assist in preparation of consolidated year-end statutory accounts
- Assist in preparation of management accounts pack
- Ad hoc reporting
- Variance Analysis
- Production of various Management reports
The ideal Management Accountant candidate will be/ have:
- Immediately available to start (on a temp to perm basis)
- Proficient with Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Management Accounting roles (preferably in construction)
The company are offering an extremely competitive hourly rate (negotiable depending on experience), with additional benefits and a generous holiday entitlement should the position become permanent.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76762832