Audio Visual Technician
Our clients role requires setting up, operation and support of the audio-visual facilities (and users of those facilities) in the AV control room and all lecture theatres and meeting rooms and other areas at the client HQ and occasionally off site.
- Provision of high quality, professional and knowledgeable AV support to the users of the client's facilities before, during and after an event.
- Providing first-line support, including on-the-spot diagnosis and rectification of minor faults and problems as and when they occur.
- Liaising with clients both internal and external to provide advice and guidance for their audio visual requirements for future meeting and event bookings
- Maintaining the cleanliness and presentability of all AV rooms, stores and equipment
- Minor repair, maintenance and routine servicing of AV equipment.
- Updating and maintaining on line records and databases.
- Email management
- Using all opportunities to promote and sell AV services Co-ordinate ad hoc market research to ensure knowledge on market place situation
- To ensure the security of all AV equipment in the building whether owned by the Society or hired from nominated suppliers.
- Other duties compatible with employment may be given by the Senior AV Technician or AV Manager or other line management.
- Competent provision of high quality, professional and knowledgeable AV support to the users of the client's facilities before, during and after an event.
- Working closely with the Senior AV Technicians and AV Manager
- Working with the Support Services Events office and staff in the Academic Department to ensure efficient communication between clients both external and internal
- Working with 3rd party suppliers to ensure smooth combination of service provision from them and the in-house team for the client.
- Identify and optimise opportunities for upselling AV services to
Contract type: Fixed term
Hours: 40 hrs per week including evenings & weekends 5 days over 7
Location: London, Bond Street
Subsidised staff restaurant
Season ticket loan
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76781336