Commercial Gas Engineer - London
Commercial Gas Engineer - London / M25 area - up to £40,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer looking for a new challenge? If you are, this could be the role for you.
A brilliant opportunity has become available for the right candidate working for a national maintenance provider covering multiple retail contracts in the London and M25 area.
- Monday - Friday - 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Up to £40,000 for the right candidate
- 25 days holiday
- Pension package
- Healthcare package
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel card
- PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
- Fault finding, repair and servicing
- Completing associated gas certification documentation in line with industry requirements
- Maintenance on commercial and domestic heating systems
- General plumbing
- Current and valid ACS GAS SAFE commercial Gas Qualifications, Including COCN1 or CODNCO1
- Strong all round understanding of Health and Safety
- Full clean driving license
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate, please apply within if you are interested in the position or contact Ben Joselyn on 020 3680 0620.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76775137