Purchase Ledger Controller
Are you looking for a Purchase Ledger position located in the centre of Derby, working for a growing and forward thinking organisation? Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join their growing finance team as soon as you can start. This position is ideal for those seeking to prove their capabilities in a Purchase Ledger position.
Our client is a market leading engineering organisation based in Derby. They have experience strong growth over the past few years, with intention to continue this in the years to come. They are a progressive and forward thinking company, always looking how to improve and how to develop their team.
Your duties as a Purchase Ledger Controller will include:
- Management of matching and processing of invoices;
- Running weekly BACS payments and occasionally some cheque payments;
- Monthly account reconciliations, and analysis of any discrepancies;
- Providing input in prepayments/accruals process;
- Control of supplier statement reconciliations;
- Adhoc duties to be shared among finance team.
The successful candidate will be one who has a good understanding of the purchase ledger. You must be a team player and be prepared to adapt in a growing organisation. You must have strong excel and accounting system skills. You should have a 'can-do' attitude and be prepared to hit the ground running.
Our client is offering a salary of up to £19,000 alongside a development training plan and employee benefits scheme.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76780102