You will provide large clients with advice on a range of high-level matters share structuring, tax structures for investors, corporation tax reliefs available, financial statements disclosures and tax planning for the directors. The portfolio will consist of approximately 500 companies and Limited Liability Partnerships.
A well established business in South West London, with multiple offices over the south of England. Growing at a fast pace, this firm has approximately 2000 companies and high net worth individuals, in the UK and overseas. A friendly and hardworking culture, provides a very positive working environment and a successful happy team.
- Take a leading role in advising high-value/ technically complex clients on strategic requirements.
- Develop communication skills, both internally and with clients.
- Research and advise on technical issues (internally and externally).
- Build knowledge of tax planning opportunities that exist for SMEs and their owners.
- Build new business development opportunities
- Develop and manage the team
- The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
- Oversee the relationship at manager level to ensure that all services are being provided to the highest standards.
- Deal with day to day requests and queries.
- Preparation of accounts and corporation tax returns for your portfolio.
- Liaise with Partners and Senior Managers and keep them updated on progress of assignments
- Liaise with the Private Clients Tax Department to ensure that clients get optimal tax solutions.
- Provide technical reviews and support.
- o Advise on day to day enquiries that require manager level input.
- * Manage and train junior staff.
The successful Client Manager will demonstrate the following:
- ACA qualified or ACCA qualified
- A strong technical background
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Team leadership/ management experience
- Strong knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements of accounts preparation and corporation tax returns.
- Confidence to research answers to technical queries and present solutions to partners and senior manager.
- Good working knowledge of recurring VAT issues faced by owner-managed businesses.
- Strong ability to multi-task and exceptional organisational abilities.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage priorities and re-negotiate if necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a team on urgent issues, and the ability to provide guidance and assistance in effecting solutions.
A competitive compensation and benefit package to managers
25 days holiday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76781660