A family owned Transport & Logistics business are really focused on growth this year increasing their fleet and customer base within the FMCG sector. To contribute to the overall growth, they are in the market to hire a Financial Controller within their fast paced office.
Based in Worcestershire and ideally a background in Logistics, they are looking for an intelligent and experienced candidate who can pick up their systems quickly and efficiently.
This will involve a number of key accountabilities that include:-
- Ensuring all financial and management accounting procedures are best in class
- Leading and developing a small finance team to ensure the timely & accurate delivery of all financial reports
- Assessing and developing the company's operations and identifying opportunities to support future growth and profitability
- Significant involvement in broader commercial initiatives - new business, investment opportunities
- Play a key role within the business and help drive projects including the development of new processes and systems
Clearly, you will be a qualified accountant with a credible background in financial management with a service-based business. You will have the ability to balance commercial, financial and operations priorities effectively, as well as outstanding influencing skills. A confident personality, excellent communicator who can integrate into the team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76774312