Junior Java Developer
My Client is keen for people who are keen to start their career as a java developer.
This role will involve coding from scratch, designing features in an agile manner, from conception through to delivery in production of a successful SaaS web collaborative solution. This is 100% pure coding work on the core new features for our cloud-based product. We are looking for a candidate that would like to join long term and grow with the company and become part of the essential core team. This is a full vertical role, from database through to UI.
- Experience with working in web based Java solutions (Apache Wicket, Tomcat/Jetty, Hibernate, GUICE/Spring, Solar, Webservices/Jersey/REST)
- Database technologies (MySQL, Oracle or SQL Server)
- Have a Computer Science or Software Engineering based degree (2.1 or higher)
- Understanding of Object Orientated programming, algorithms and patterns.
- Good understanding of software architecture and real world Internet issues.
- A real passion for technology and software development.
- A person who invests in self-development and learning new technology
- Competitive salary of £23,000-£30,000 p.a. , with regular reviews.
- 20 days holiday, plus 1 day extra per year there after.
- Laptop and super duper wide screen.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76780058