Service Desk Analyst
Service Desk Analyst
Are you a driven and motivated Service Desk Analyst who is looking for an exciting opportunity? Do you have IT and Customer support experience? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
A leading organisation has an exciting position for a proven Service Desk Analyst to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Stockport.
- 2 month contract
- £9.23 p/h
- Shift: 7-3 & 9-5 (1 week of each)
- Excellent working environment with driven and motivated workforce
- Excellent benefits and incentives
This role is a very varied position, some of your duties will be:
- Answer incoming calls
- Log each call that comes in
- Respond to and Log emails that come into the SD mailbox
- Assist and record outcome of daily checks
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
- Able to start ASAP
- Previous IT support experience would be beneficial
- Previous customer support experience would be beneficial
- Previous phone experience
- Experience of using & supporting: Windows 7/Windows 10 Office 2007/2016
- Knowledge of using IBM Lotus Notes would be beneficial
- Have DBS check within the last 6 months (candidates without will be considered but holding current DBS is preferred!)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76775519