I'm working with an established organisation based in Newport to recruit an Auditor on a permanent basis. The role offers an excellent opportunity to join an established audit department with the option to grow into a more senior position in the future.
My client operates in a highly regulated sector and are looking for an Auditor / Junior Auditor to join there team. They have a large finance team with a separate audit function.
As Auditor you will be responsible for -
- Support the head of internal audit in ensuring the data assurance control across the business.
- Act as a point of contact for stakeholders across the business
- Implement and control data processes for the business
- Provide in depth reports for senior management
- Analyse and manipulate large data sets using excel
The successful candidate will have -
- Previous experience of working within a finance / audit team (preferably within a large organisation)
- Excellent excel skills (Pivot tables / V-Lookups)
- Good interpersonal skills and the confidence to converse at all levels.
- Studying towards or the desire to study for a professional qualification
- SAP knowledge is desirable
A salary of up to £28,000 with a clear route to progress within the business as well as generous benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76774785