C# Developer F# Net - Algorithmic Trading
C# Developer / Functional Programmer (C# .Net OOD F# Functional Algorithm Quant). Global Investment Management firm is seeking a bright, highly motivated C# Developer with a broad range of technical skills and an interest in functional programming. Working closely with the Quants team, you will produce highly scalable solutions simulated with vast amounts of data.
As a C# Developer you will utilise C# and F# to design and develop for the core trading platform, facing challenges of strict real-time performance requirements. Creating new features and functionality to extend this large complex business critical system, you will find new ways to keep it current in a very competitive industry.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to work in an elite development team within a “non-corporate” culture that is dynamic, flexible and highly stimulating, where you will be encouraged to take ownership of your projects.
- Must have achieved a 2.1 or above in Computer Science from a reputable university, backed by strong A-level results
- C# development experience
- Interest in functional programming – ideally with experience of F#
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Thorough understanding of object orientated programming and computing fundamentals
- Analytical mindset with strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Finance experience is NOT necessary
As a C# Developer / Functional Programmer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k), plus significant bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2595 for a confidential discussion regarding this C# Developer / Functional Programmer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76773723