The role is an analytically role, looking for trends in purchasing and developing the department accordingly.
Our client is rapidly growing company with a fun and creative outlook based in Gloucester. They're looking for someone to join their catering team to find trends and develop accordingly.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Finance Analyst are:
- End to end ownership of the EPOS process, including data entry and analysis - updating prices and costings
- Providing profit reports to management teams of a weekly bases in a timely manner
- Monthly aged debt will need to be managed, and Credit Control action is being taken place.
- Supervision of the Cash process
- Budgeting and forecasting, ensuring all financial targets are met within an agreed timescale.
- Analysis of trends in purchases, both cash and card to development menu, costs, and promotional functions.
A successful Finance Analyst:
- Experience in the catering industry at a management level, including creating menu offerings in line with business strategy and market trends.
- Good ICT Skills - Excel must be at an advanced level.
- Understanding and knowledge of Financial Management and reporting procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of Food Hygiene legislation
On offer to a successful Finance Analyst is a chance to work in fun and creative company, that offers progression.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76762026