IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst - Leatherhead - £28,000
Your new company
An opportunity has arisen in International firm based Leatherhead who are now looking for an IT Support Analyst to join an established IT Support Team team in order to help support and build on their success.
Your new role
You will be providing internal IT Support to users across the business on a daily basis.
Your duties will include:
- Answering, documenting and resolving IT helpdesk tickets in line with SLAs
- Administer servers including Windows server 2003, 2008, Active Directory, File and Print services, shares and Group Policy
- Manage Exchange server and email accounts
- Configure, test and build laptops, PCs and tablets
- Maintain and provided daily support of PC, laptops, tablets and printers
- Provide support of Desktop applications
- Provide support of office phone and voicemail systems
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will need to have worked in a support analyst position previously and will have a positive and enthusiastic approach to your work with the ability to take ownership of issues that may arise till they are resolved.
You will be able to demonstrate the following qualities and skills;
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position
- Good experience of Windows 7/10, Server 2003/2008, Office 2010, Active Directory Admin, Exchange server 2010, Network Printers
- Experience of software imaging and building using WDS, Symantec Ghost software or similar
- In depth understanding of networking skills: TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Wireless
Having experience with SQL, Crystal Reports, AutoCAD, VMWare will be desirable but not essential
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £28,000 + healthcare, pension, above-average holiday allowance annually and free on-site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76777601