Service Desk Engineer - Daresbury - £30,000
An exciting opportunity has risen in a leading IT company in Daresbury. We are currently recruiting for an experienced service desk engineer who is looking for their next challenge. We are looking for someone who can provide remote service desk support to a full customer portfolio as well as on-site technical support to new and existing customers. The ideal candidate will have experience with pricing and developing solutions for customer requirements.
Your day to day role will consist of the following:
- Pricing solutions for customer requirements.
- Help desk support; logging, diagnosing and resolving customers’ technical issues.
- On-site support (Requiring travel across the UK).
- Technical support.
- Third party supplier management.
- Monitoring and managing networks.
- Admin / Data Input & Documentation.
- Commercial / Operational / Project development.
- Attending client meetings to provide solutions for any problems.
- Designing proposals for new and existing clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Desktop / Laptop / PC server knowledge.
- Desktop network switches.
- Experience fixing servers.
- Service management experience.
- Service desk experience.
- Strong customer skills.
- Be confident and eager to work.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Windows server knowledge.
- SQL knowledge.
- Microsoft exchange server knowledge.
- Confidence with networking, routing and switching.
- Some knowledge of VMware and Hyper-V.
- General desktop and server hardware knowledge.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience for this role and are looking for a new challenge then apply today. With no bank holidays and strong bonus schemes we are looking for experienced candidates to start as soon as possible. If you are looking to work in a leading IT business then send your CV and apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76775462