Technical Services Manager
Are you a Technical Services Manager/ Engineering Manager with a degree in engineering?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a hugely successful Managing Agent, working as the client, providing technical M&E support, advice, auditing, M&E project management and feasibility studies to a portfolio of some of London's most iconic buildings?
- The chance to join a UK leading Managing Agent as a Technical Services Manager across their London portfolio
- Working as the client to M&E contractors across various prestigious commercial and retail sites in the City
- Exposure to a varied range of day to day duties including auditing, M&E project management, feasibility studies and consultancy services
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Technical Services Manager to join one of the UK's leading Managing Agent's working across a portfolio of properties, based from London and working across the City and Home Counties.
Due to the huge recent success of the company their portfolio has expanded rapidly and they now have a requirement for a TSM to join working across London and the Home Counties.
- Overseeing all technical services (M&E) on sites with regards to both electrical and mechanical plant inclusive of critical equipment.
- Monitoring performance of M&E contractors on site, including auditing, feasibility studies, M&E project management and consultancy services
- Annual service charge budget - preparing, monitoring and reconciling
- Provide best in class customer service
- Daily client and tenant liaison
- Overseeing small and large M&E project works on site
- Overseeing M&E plant replacement projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline (BSc Building Services, Electrical, Mechanical)
- HV/ LV experience
- BMS Controls experience
- Auditing Experience
This exciting opportunity is paying an extremely attractive salary of up to £55k + £4.5k Car Allowance + Package with the chance to work for one of the world's leading Corporate Real Estate companies.
They offer great career progression and a real opportunity to climb the ranks within an award winning organisation.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76775128