Regional Marketing Executive - Fluent German speaking
Advancing People Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a fluent German Speaking Regional Marketing Executive an established and accomplished international company based in Basingstoke, Hamsphire.
This is a great opportunity to join the team of a global brand with great reputation. Become a part of an international team and has over 30 years of experience in delivering high quality products worldwide and help them implement their marketing strategy across Central Europe.
If you are an experienced marketing professional with a strategic and analytical mind, and the ambition to deliver efficient results, you would thrive in this position. This is a great chance for a proactive person who can prioritise tasks and drive the marketing strategy to expand the company presence on the central European market to prove themselves. Apply to have the chance to work for a powerful brand that has a reputation for quality. This role involves spending a significant part of your working hours travelling as well, so it would be great for someone who enjoys beings active and thrives in a dynamic setting.
You must be fluent or native in German. Minimum level of fluency required for this role is C2.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reporting and Performance analysis of existing marketing strategies, looking to demonstrate ROI and quantify marketing activity
- Develop and deliver relevant solutions to improve performance
- Managing key European accounts, applying a flexible approach to adjusting marketing schedule whilst remaining within marketing budget limitations
- Managing and analysing performance of marketing strategies, and providing support, for retail outlets and field sales teams
- Assist in managing field accounts from the marketing perspective, ensuring optimal brand positioning and retail conversion
- Ensure all marketing activity is aligned with the European commercial and strategic objectives
- Fluent in German - C2 or native
- Degree educated (or equivalent qualification) in Marketing
- Experience in a similar marketing role with a track record of demonstrable success
- Experience of providing marketing strategy solutions for a retail or sales environment strongly desirable
- Outstanding fluency and communication skills in German and English
- Excellent soft skills, with an ability to communicate on all levels effectively
- Analytical approach to the company brand, willing to develop in depth knowledge about the business and the trends affecting the brand's competitive ability
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills
The above list of responsibilities includes a general summary of the associated duties, but is not extensive. This role is dynamic and has a lot of scope.
This is a full time permanent position offering an annual salary of around £30,000! The company offers competitive benefits and holiday allowance, and the opportunity to travel regularly as part of your role.
Advancing People - Multilingual Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76753884