Business Information Officer
Office Angels are recruiting for a Business Information Officer on behalf of their client in Manchester City Centre.
- Work closely with customers to identify their needs and how best to address the need.
- Look at the appropriate reporting method needed for individual requirements.
- Provide accurate and timely reports.
- Assist in the regular production of reports.
- Ensure all extracted data is correct and accurate before being used for a report.
- Use of in house system.
- Produce ad hoc statistic reports.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
- Provide training on dashboard reporting to other areas of the business.
You will need to have experience of creating reports; SQL use is desired but not essential. Experience of working with data to provide reports which fall in line with data protection laws is needed.
Relevant experience of working in a business reporting or project support role is needed.
Hours: 9am-5pm (Mon-Fri)
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or call the branch on 0161 832 7600 if you have a question about the role. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76754321