Business Application Analyst
Business Application Analyst needed in Portsmouth Ref 989610 paying £20 - 24.90 per hr
You will ensure that the most appropriate solutions are implemented and configured to meet business needs by understanding business practice and future requirements and the capability of the ICT applications
You will ensure that the client complies with legislation and policy
You will ensure that all changes are managed, tested and that any associated risks are minimised
You will provide general support, advice and guidance to ICT colleagues, to project and system boards and to system users and owners.
- Extensive experience of working on Northgate Revenues & Benefits systems
- Influencing positive outcomes by using your excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Leading by example to inspire staff and colleagues
- Identifying and solving complex problems
- Producing and executing credible and feasible plans and solutions
- Providing fit for purpose customer solutions to time quality and budget
- Managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Creative use of resources to deliver outcomes
- Process Improvement
- Management of change
- Implementing and following best practice.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an
Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76755329