Lead Practice Nurse Role, Leeds MAH-Jobs
An extremely friendly practice open to ideas are looking for a dedicated Practice Nurse to share the new forward-thinking vision for the practice - this is a real opportunity to be heard and put your stamp on this progressive surgery.
If you are a practice nurse interested in working within a superb team which includes a dedicated Advanced Nurse Practitioner as well as an approachable team of GP Partners, then it is worth getting in touch for more details. This unique opportunity is situated within Leeds at a newly refurbished surgery where they have a clear vision for the future. Work alongside a dedicated Advanced Nurse Practitioner who is a permanent member of the team and benefit from having the opportunity to be the lead nurse mentoring the other nurses in the team. This practice supports the development of staff from GPs to ANPs all the way down to their support staff. There is no Hierarchy between different levels of staff as well as a decent workload, this is a practice worth considering.
* £30,000 - £38,000 + competitive holiday allowance + Indemnity + NHS Pension
* Leeds (4 Miles from Roundhay, North Leeds)
* Recently refurbished GP premises
* Excellent, dedicated permanent team of GPs and an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner
* A real Vision for the future where the leadership team are open to ideas
* No Hierarchy
* Dedicated business manager ensuring practice stability
* Private Parking
* New systems and structures ensuring a better way of working
* A good loyal patient base that appreciates clinicians (they listen to you)
* 25 - 37.5 hours considered
* Work-flow based on your competencies
* Diplomas in Chronic disease management areas desirable but not essential
* Extremely Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including indemnity
* NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right ANP & notice period.