Import Merchandise Manager/ Import Merchandiser
IMPORT MERCHANDISE MANAGER
The company requires someone who will use their business and merchandising skills to succeed within this role.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Management of the merchandise team and regular reviews of workloads.
· Review of critical paths to ensure to control performance against plan.
· Liaise with Far East offices & customers in relation to lead times, styles, production planning and new programmes.
· Establish, maintain & improve procedures within the team utilising best systems practise.
· Utilise the company’s in-house IT system & work to identify and develop enhancements and improvements.
· Assist with the training and development of the merchandising team.
· Handle day to day queries from UK offices’, customers & Far East liaison offices.
· Regular review of customer orders, liaise with the credit control manager to manage potential risks.
· Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with other departments
The Import Merchandiser will work within the merchandise team, manage the critical path, place purchase orders for goods and packaging, attend meetings with high street customers and liaise with overseas suppliers and the technical team to meet customers’ specific requirements. You would also work closely with the design team and account managers tracking design amends and focussing on the sealing and approval of products.
Ideally applicants for both roles will have experience of import merchandising and must have experience of liaising with high street retailers. Computer literacy, numerate & good organisational skills are essential.
Closing date for this role: Saturday 11th November. To submit an application please email email@example.com
Apply for Import Merchandise Manager/ Import Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly