Campaign Insight Analyst
Campaign Insight Analyst
£25,000 - £35,000 p/a + amazing benefits (Grade E)
Manchester city centre
From our support centre to our stores, Co-op Food is changing fast. And our ambitious Member Reward team are transforming and improving processes, campaigns and marketing channels to bring Co-op closer to its customers and members. We love nothing more than being there for our customers, and now we're looking to recruit a talented campaign insight analyst to join our team. If you can bring the analytical skills we're after, you'll have a fantastic opportunity to learn, grow and build a fulfilling career in a business that always puts people at the heart of its strategy.
As a campaign insight analyst at Co-op Food, you'll use your commercial awareness and analytical skills to help us deliver more customer specific campaigns, and determine more accurate direct marketing communications. We'll also look for you to have great people skills and be able to influence change when you spot opportunities to do things better. Each campaign is a chance to innovate and explore different possibilities. And by working together with various teams and people across the Co-op, you can help us answer important questions about our customers and members and their behaviour.
What you'll do:
- carry out thorough customer and member analysis to help build more concise campaigns
- deliver campaigns to brief based on team focus and objectives
- work cross-functionally with teams across the group
- engage with a range of partner across the business to get relevant information
- end-to-end analysis to determine specific campaigns and direct communication channels
To be successful, you'll have experience in a similar role, along with all the technical skills required to carry out comprehensive analysis and help build innovative and engaging campaigns. To put these skills to good use in our business, you'll also have confidence, credibility and a natural ability to collaborate with people. If you can bring us truly excellent data analysis skills and the confidence to build relationships with partners on all levels, we can offer you an exciting opportunity to develop your profile and contribute to projects and campaigns that have a purpose beyond profit.
We'd love to speak to you if:
- you have great attention to detail and the ability to prioritise your workload in a fast paced environment
- you love numbers and can demonstrate strong excel skills and experience dealing with large and complex data sets
- you've experience as a campaign or marketing insight analyst or a graduate in maths or statistics
- you're confident with a natural ability to communicate and manage relationships on all levels
- you've built campaigns using SQL software and campaign management tools (such as CIM, Unica and SAF) desirable, but not essential
- you have a degree or marketing qualification - this would be desirable, but not essential
- you've an ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
173 years ago a group of businessmen in Rochdale came up with an idea that changed the world. They believed that when people work together, they're stronger, and it's thanks to them that when you join the modern Co-op, you'll receive a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes 27 days holiday, an annual incentive scheme, discounts on all kinds of products and services, and an amazing pension.
We want to change the world all over again. If you believe in our purpose, and you're keen to progress your career with a business that's different to all the rest, then join us. And help us rebuild an iconic British brand.
We're actively seeking to build diverse teams, and we welcome applications from all people regardless of ethnicity, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. We will make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76773242