Digital Marketing Executive
Job title: Digital Marketing Executive - Ladies Fashion Retailer
Salary: £22,000 to £32,000 plus benefits
My client is an online ladies fashion retailer, with an ever growing customer base. Due to continued growth, they are now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their established team based at their offices in Salford. As a Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for developing and delivering of their paid social and digital marketing strategy.
- Driving the paid social media strategy, from planning and advertising through to implementation and analysis
- Ability to manage multiple social media accounts; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Shopping, YouTube, Pinterest, Linked in & client website blogs.
- Analyse current paid social campaigns and amend to increase conversion rates and ROI with regard to the above digital marketing channels.
- Implementation of SEO strategies, social media marketing and content creation to on-page assessments
- Report to senior management on general campaign progress and provide detailed analysis of campaign performance.
- Additionally, you may be required to manage PPC campaigns alongside your SEO accounts so any experience or knowledge with the AdWords platform would be beneficial.
- Ensuring that the online strategy integrates effectively with the offline
- Unrivalled career progression
- Employee discount
- On site parking
- Competitive salary
- Additional unique benefits
- Previous experience in a similar position, ideally within ladies online fashion
- Experience within paid social and digital advertising is essential
- Good knowledge of social media platforms
- SEO and Adwords experience is preferred
- Well organised and able to work to deadlines
- Up to date with the latest changes in digital marketing
- Experience of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Full-time 40 hrs per week, Monday to Friday.
If you have a broad digital background then this is the role for you, please apply now to join an ambitious and growing brand.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76740266