Based in: London
Department: Social Investment (CAF Venturesome)
Hours: 35 hours per week
CAF Venturesome is an impact-focused social investment fund. We have a passion for supporting brilliant charities and social enterprises to sustain and grow their social impact, by providing the repayable, affordable finance which is needed.
CAF Venturesome is the well-established social investment arm of the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). Since we were set up in 2002, we have offered over 550 social investments, totalling £44m, to a diverse range of charities and social enterprises working all over the UK and overseas.
We are now looking to recruit an Investment Executive. The role will involve assessing social investment deals, and managing a portfolio of existing social investments. It is an ideal role for enthusiastic individuals looking to move careers into social investment. More detail is provided in the job description.
We are looking for enthusiastic, ambitious, and socially-minded individuals to join our brilliant team. We want to hear from you if you:
- Have strong financial skills and are highly numerate
- Are passionate about supporting charities, social enterprises and community groups of all shapes and sizes
- Are enthusiastic about social investment
- Have a strong track record of lending, assessing financial data, or grant-making (or all three!); or a strong track record of working at a charity or social enterprise
- Thrive in a busy and collaborative team
- Are looking for a new challenge with fantastic opportunities for personal and professional development
For further information on this exciting opportunity or to apply, please click on the Visit Website button.
The application deadline is Monday 30th October and first round interviews will take place in the week commencing 6th November.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high volume of applications.