Senior Financial Accountant
6 months fixed term contract
We’re in one of the most exciting periods in the history of Guinness and have set ambitious, challenging objectives for the future. Our strategy, which we’ve called Destination 2018, is all about our vision for an amazing organisation. For the first time it defines Guinness as a Customer Service Business, with a real focus on making sure every customer has great experience, every time they interact or transact with us.
We now have a new opportunity for an experience Senior Financial Accountant based at our London Office. You’ll be part of a dynamic team that are proud of the work they do to deliver the best experience for our customers.
Overview of the team
A large and diverse department, your team will be working on preparing for the interim and year-end audits for The Guinness Partnership Limited and for the Group.
The Senior Financial Accountant will report into the Head of Financial and Management Reporting and will be responsible for ensuring we are prepared for the interim and year-end audits.
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven experience of leading on the preparation of consolidated Financial Statements for audit and the application of accounting standards.
- Experience of reviewing and analysing financial information and reporting on results.
- Proven experience in consolidation and reconciliations.
- Good attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Experience of using Oracle Financials or equivalent finance system.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proven customer service experience.
- Experience of accounting in the social housing sector.
- A working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
We offer an excellent benefits package that help make The Guinness Partnership a great place to work.
These include but aren't limited to:
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness checks
- Employee assistance programme
- Benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits
- Eye test voucher
- Professional qualifications
- Professional subscriptions
- Aspire - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
- Thank you awards – by nomination
- Purchase additional leave
- Cycle to work scheme
Closing Date: Friday 20th October at 5pm.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76762275