Music Teacher Cambridge
We are looking to recruit a Music teacher who is a highly skilled practitioner & committed to delivering the very best learning and teaching to work in one of our schools in Central Cambridge. The position is for a January start and you must be able to teach up to GCSE Level.
The school are looking for a teacher who:
- Reflects critically on their practice
- Is proactive in seeking professional learning opportunities that further enhance their skills and knowledge
- Adopt flexible, creative approaches to meet the needs of all learners
- Use current educational thinking to inform their practice
- Make good use of professional collaboration in school and beyond
- Communicate effectively with others
Successful applicants will:
- Hold an appropriate music teaching qualification & QTS
- Be able to demonstrate that they possess the commitment, knowledge and skills required to demonstrate outstanding practice in the classroom.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within Cambridge, Suffolk, Norfolk and South Lincolnshire. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We also a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
If you would like to apply then please email your CV to or call on