Early Years Teacher - Coventry - January 2018 Start
Early Years Teacher - Coventry - Primary School - January 2018 Start
Academics Ltd are excited to be assisting a growing 'outstanding' church school in Coventry in their search for an Early Years Primary School teacher. We are looking for a creative and innovative teacher to teach a small class of highly engaged and motivated young children. This school are looking for someone to start in January 2018 so the ability to 'hit the ground running' is imperative.
We welcome applications from Newly Qualified teachers and mature and experienced teachers alike.
- The candidate must be an excellent Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher
- Ambitious and creative, innovative and passionate about how children learn
- Enthusiastic and keen to take part in and contribute to the school's Christian ethos
- Holds high levels of professionalism and organisation
- Has the ability to create a stimulating, engaging and challenging learning environment
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to work in a beautiful and desirable location, with children with impeccable behaviour. There is much encouragement and scope for career progression into leadership roles in this supportive environment.
This school is dedicated to making sure every member of staff is valued and has the support of a dedicated team of staff, parents and governors in this proudly inclusive environment. If you are interested in joining this hardworking and friendly team to become an invaluable member of staff, then please contact Bessie Phelps on or email your CV to .