Worldwide Education is currently recruiting for a PE Teacher to work in a high achieving school in Slough, starting ASAP on a long term basis, potentially leading to a permanent contract.
The right candidate will be responsible for the quality of teaching and learning in Physical Education for KS3, KS4 and KS5 students.
The role involves:
- to demonstrate high professionalism
- to be an excellent role model for students
- to be efficient and effective, highly organised in all areas of work
- to participate in duties as directed
- to plan lessons effectively, taking account of the students' ability
- to record students' progress
- to provide all students with accurate, appropriate and helpful feedback so that they can make further progress
- must hold QTS
- BA in Physical Education or equivalent
- previous experience in a similar role
Because of the nature of this job it will be necessary for an enhanced criminal record disclosure to be undertaken, together with safeguarding checks.
If you meet the above criteria please do not hesitate to submit your CV today.
Due to the nature of the responsibilities needed to undertake this role, exemption from gender discrimination is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9