We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Nursery Nurse to join our Early Years Foundation Stage. Uphall is a large 5 Form school serving a diverse local community.
The successful candidate will have:
- the ability to enthuse and inspire
- the ability to take the initiative
- good communication and organisational skills
- high expectation for teaching and learning
- have passion and energy for the success of the children
- the ability to build excellent relationships with parents and the community
- a high level of understanding of pedagogy especially in Early Years and KS1
You will need to be:
- An experienced Nursery Nurse.
- Driven by high expectations for yourself and the children
- Able to liaise effectively with colleagues
- Passionate about making learning excellent and enjoyable