A global Service provider are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join their Greater Manchester office.
Initially the Finance Manager will be an interim role for 4 months before turning into a permanent position for the successful candidate. This role is paying a competitive day rate of £250 - £275 per day.
The key responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Manager will include:
- Monthly management accounts
- Producing monthly P&L summaries including variances to forecast, plan and prior periods for each department and explain performance to individual department heads
- Support month end reporting, bottom up budgeting and subsequent forecasting
- To lead various finance forecasting processes including monthly forecasting and yearly budget
- To interpret non-financial information and integrate it into financial reports
- Assisting the Head of Finance in the review of current procedures
- Lead, manage and mentor the Accounts Payable team and implement process improvement
You will have the following:
- Be either ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Experience of using SAP
- Able to organise own work and to take initiative
- Able to determine insightful observations from detail for management attention
- Good communication/ interpersonal and influencing skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Services business experiencing a moving change restructure period as a Finance Manager on an interim basis.
Apply below or to find out more about the Greater Manchester based Finance Manager opportunity contact Kristian Lee on or call +44161240 7480
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76764661