An outstanding school in Essex require a quality German teacher to start with them as soon as possible working 3 days a week. The Headteacher of this lovely school require someone is capable of teaching up to KS4 - if you can also teach French and/or Spanish this would be a bonus.
This school has seen a large uptake in modern foreign languages in recent years, with new languages also being requested - this includes German, and, you will be joining a very strong MFL department with good to outstanding practitioners. The Headteacher is very thorough in all recruitment processes and requires a teacher that would adhere to the school's very strong values and ethos.
The school will consider NQTS and recently qualified teachers but all candidates must have or be:
- fully-qualified teachers with Qualified Teacher Status - please do not apply if you do not have QTS
- the ability to communicate very well with students
- the enthusiasm and commitment to teaching German
- good teaching and assessment skills
- Ideally be also able to French and/or Spanish, though this is only a bonus
In return the school can offer you:
- A bespoke CPD programme
- An excellent SLT team with a strong and clear structure
- Fully-supportive staff members
- Strong Modern Foreign Languages Assessment Programmes
The interview format will consist of lesson observation followed by a formal interview with the Headteacher and the Head of Department.
If you are interested in this position or you require more information, please contact Leon Thomas on or via email at .