Temporary Audit Senior
One of the leading Accountancy Practice based in Central London is looking to take on a number of temporary Audit Seniors in their not-for-profit (NFP) department, working with their Charity or Academy clients.
Due to the nature of this role, experience with SORP/Charity clients is highly desirable.
The firm will offer you a highly competitive daily rate and for the right person, there is the possibility that you will be offered a permanent position at the end of the contract.
- Carry out all audit work, in compliance with the firm's and statutory procedures
- Prepare accounts, including consolidated accounts, from both manual and computerised accounting records
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within your team
- Appraise other members of the team following completion of the jobs worked on
- Provide general accounting services and assistance to clients in the preparation of accounts
- Recommend improvements to the clients' accounting systems and controls
- Complete ad hoc advisory services to the firm's not-for-profit sector clients as the need arises
- Audit not-for-profit (NFP) organisations; planning; prepare statutory accounts; full audit completion
- Experience working as an Audit Senior with charity or academy clients
- Must have a strong audit bias
- Able to review a file and junior team members work and act as a first point of contact
- ACA or ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- SORP/charity/academy experience
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76742475