The permanent division of Robert Half are currently working alongside a market leading, well known brand in Luton to recruit for a Finance Analyst to join their business on a permanent basis.
As Financial Analyst within this well known organisation in Luton you will receive a salary of up to £40000 per annum, plus study support, pension and a fantastic benefits package. Reporting directly into the Finance Manager the duties of the role will include:
- Taking responsibility for specific products and business units within a specific entity of the business with a balance sheet value in excess of £250bn
- Providing technical assistance to financial and non financial stakeholders to articulate operational and financial performances
- Creating process's to improve performance for cost centres
- Identifying anomalies and completing thorough analysis to confirm financial cost centre performance in relation to budget
- Delivering small scale projects to improve business and cost centre performances
- Preparation and challenging of cost centre and stakeholder business plans
- Production of essential financial reports to stakeholders to identify business performance and emerging trends
- Evaluating and analysing the financial impact of key pricing decisions
- Identifying business trends and product mix analysis to aid with key business pricing strategies
- Establishing professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc finance tasks when required
In order to be considered for the position of Financial Analyst within Luton you must:
- Be working/studying towards a financial qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Have experience of working within multisite finance
- Be strong analytically and have proven experience
- Posses strong Excel skills (V-lookups and Pivot Tables)
- Be a strong communicator through both written and verbal methods
- Have the ability to work effectively as part of a team and on your own initiative
The business are a well known, market leading, innovative brand who are always evolving to ensure they maintain their status. The business operate on an international scale and are able to offer fantastic career and development opportunities. In recent months the business have experienced a strong upturn in profits and revenues resulting in a further period of growth, hence the reason behind this recruitment requirement.
Salary and Benefits
As Financial Analyst within this global enterprise you will receive a salary of up to £40000 per annum along with a very strong benefits package. This package will include, full study support, pension, annual salary review, health care, bonus and ad hoc benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.