Temporary Legal Secretary
Temporary Legal Secretary required for an immediate start in central Suffolk
Your new company
I am delighted to be working with my client, an established and reputable legal firm in the Central Suffolk area who are currently recruiting for a Temporary Legal Secretary to start ASAP.
Your new role
As the successful applicant to this job your duties will include the following;
- Audio typing
- Document formatting
- Liaising with clients
- File management and any other duties as required
- Dealing with all cheques or cash received or dispatched in accordance with the partnership procedures
- Prepare monthly bills and billing reports for clients
- Maintain accurate and up to date filing systems (manual & electronic)
- Undertake the necessary administrative tasks in opening and closing files
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal applicant will have previous experience in Conveyancing law, ideally in both commercial and residential sectors and should be available to start immediately. Applicants must have experience in audio typing and should have excellent communication skills.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to start on an interim basis at a successful legal firm, and potentially could lead to permanent opportunities. The salary will be the permanent equivalent of £18,000-£20,000 per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76759795